EU Work Plan for Culture (2019-2022)
Under the Austrian Presidency, on 27 November 2018, the EU Culture Ministers agreed upon the Work Plan for Culture 2019-2022 (PDF) which focuses on the following five priorities:
- Sustainability in cultural heritage
- Cohesion and well-being
- An ecosystem supporting artists, cultural and creative professionals and European content
- Gender equality
- International cultural relations
The Work Plan 2019-2022 contains around 40 actions which are mainly implemented by the Presidencies of the Council and the European Commission.
- Council conclusions on the Work Plan for Culture 2019-2022
- Communication from the Commission "A New European Agenda for Culture"
Federal Ministry for Arts, Culture, Civil Service and Sport
Department IV/10/b: International Cultural Policy
Phone: + 43 1 531 15 - 203693