EU Work Plan for Culture (2019-2022)
On 29 November the Council of Culture Ministers of the EU adopted a Resolution on the EU Work Plan for Culture 2023-2026. It sets out four priorities to address the main challenges facing the cultural and creative sectors. The implementation involves close cooperation between the Member States, the Commission and the Presidencies of the Council.
- artists and cultural professionals: empowering the cultural and creative sectors
- culture for the people: enhancing cultural participation and the role of culture in society
- culture for the planet: unleashing the power of culture
- culture for co-creative partnerships: strengthening the cultural dimension of the EU external relations
- Council resolution on the EU Work Plan for Culture 2023-2026
- Communication from the Commission "A New European Agenda for Culture"
Federal Ministry for Arts, Culture, Civil Service and Sport
Department IV/A/10/b: European and International Cultural Policy
Phone: + 43 1 71 606-851112