fairplay prevention – point of contact against dehumanizing ideologies
The project fairplay prevention runs from January 2022 to September 2024 and is funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Arts, Culture, Public Service and Sport (BMKÖS).
The project aims to strengthen the structures of sports in their stance against right-wing extremism and religiously-motivated extremism.
fairplay prevention is aimed at:
- Sportspeople and fans of every sport
- Organizations in the fields of sports and youth (e.g. sports clubs, gyms, associations, youth centers)
- Multipliers (e.g. coaches, sports officials, confidants, social and youth workers)
- Information and consultation
Measures and activities:
- Point of Contact
- Events and campaigns
- Education and awareness-raising services
- Networking and cooperation
- Project duration